Saturday, July 13, 2013

Two Peas in a Pod

I wanted to take some photos of Isla all dressed up like a little princess the other day, but of course Rowan wanted to be a part of the action. This is the ONLY time he will “allow” us to take his pictures.. when I’m trying to take pictures of sister. ;-) I guess I should have dressed in him something cute and matchy. Next time!

I just love how much they capture their relationship… well, at least the good part where no one is crying.

“ I wanna hold Isla, Mom!”DSC_0003  DSC_0011This one cracks me up. She is always trying to grab his nose or ears! Poor Rowan!DSC_0006  DSC_0022This is Rowan wanting me to “take a picture of his frisbee..”

DSC_0019 So cute when she cries. Couldn’t help but snap a pic.DSC_0031 Little princessDSC_0042 DSC_0044

No comments:

Post a Comment