Monday, July 29, 2013

Fox Hill Farm and a Birthday

Isla’s little girlfriends Lily & Laney turned 1 yesterday. They had their party at Fox Hill Farm in Issaquah. We had never been and I’m so glad we had the opportunity to go. It was seriously so much fun! The party was beautiful, and the girls looked so darling. My friend thought of everything and it made me all the more frazzled for Isla’s party in less than a week, haha.

It was a morning party (10-12) and the only thing I didn’t anticipate was how freaking COLD it was!! Thankfully I was the only one who didn’t bring a coat, but I wish I had long pants for Rowan. Sometimes I forget that it takes awhile before the sun breaks through on these summer mornings.

There were these mini houses with mini furniture etc… and slides that came out and Rowan absolutely loved it. He’s really into imaginative play these days, so it was perfect. There were also animals to pet, ponies to ride (Rowan wanted nothing to do with this..) a train ride (said it was his favorite) and these little motorized tractors and quads you could take for a loop. he also loved these and went super fast. It kind of scared me! No fear in this kid I guess! lol.

IMG_0862IMG_0868 IMG_0863IMG_0869   Isla LOVES to point now. It is so cute!IMG_0875  IMG_0879 IMG_0883 IMG_0885 IMG_0889  IMG_0910IMG_0891 IMG_0897 IMG_0899  IMG_0906 IMG_0908

No comments:

Post a Comment