Monday, July 29, 2013

A Little Lake Swimmin’

I remember going to Pine Lake Park as a kid. Church picnics, swimming, etc…

I’ve taken the kids here to play quite a few times but the first time for swimming. First time swimming in a lake at all, I think! It was so nice! I love how shallow it is. Isla had a ball just crawling around splashing in the water and picking up pebbles. Rowan was busy venturing out into the water with Mor Mor. She’s a pretty good sport.

  IMG_0846  Standing up looking at all the big kids!IMG_0848  IMG_0850 IMG_0851 IMG_0852     Definitely something I couldn’t do alone. I’m finding it harder and harder to even go to parks since Isla wants down to toddle around but Rowan needs me to watch him and is all over the place. Thankful for my mom and Russ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment