Sunday, September 1, 2013

On the Farm

My mom’s second cousin ( I guess that makes us third cousins!) Wendy had us over for lunch and to see her farm and animals last week. It always makes me nervous to commit to an afternoon in a house with no child proofing, toys, or other kids. I have to say though, it went really great! Wendy has a beautiful house built in the 40’s with lots of charm, a great garden, big barn, two beautiful horses, and a miniature donkey. It was pouring off and on but still fun to take a look around.

  IMG_0946021 Rowan was a little weary around the horses.005IMG_0931IMG_0927He finally decided to pet Gracie…but only if Mor Mor held him.IMG_0939First time on a hammock. Isla cried when I got off. :)023IMG_0953  Wendy got Isla to get close by bribing her with graham crackers.031

     Girl on the run! Would love to have a big yard like that…although not the maintenance. IMG_0954 IMG_0957

No comments:

Post a Comment