Friday, November 2, 2012

Pumpkin Carving

Rowan had a blast getting all of the guts and seeds out of the pumpkin. It was pretty much all over our entire kitchen floor, but the mess was worth it. I feel like every year I do the same standard triangle nose and eyes on my pumpkin… but not this year! ;-)

I saw an idea on Pinterest to use a drill instead of a knife. Russ just got a nice new drill and is a guy who loves his tool, so it was right up his alley. We (and by we, I mean Russ) decided on a spider web, rather than a face. Rowan thought this was awesome due to his recent fear/obsession of spiders.

Wanted to get a picture of Isla with her “ daddy’s little pumpkin” shirt. I swear it’s so hard to get a picture of her smiling! Her little smile is SO cute and she’s been smiling and cooing up a storm, so I’ll try and get more pictures of it soon. DSC_0190 

DSC_0323

    DSC_0335  DSC_0339   DSC_0348 DSC_0352 

The finished product!DSC_0374

No comments:

Post a Comment