Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

Let’s be honest… half the reason we dress our little babies and toddlers up for Halloween at this age is for the cute pictures, right??! When I put Rowan’s shark costume on at first he said, “ I no like!” haha…we told him how awesome he looked, and held him up to the mirror. He warmed up to the idea but when he saw that Isla got to be a Lion (his old costume), he was NOT happy. Next year I’ll let him pick what he wants to be.

We dressed the kiddos up and headed to city hall for trick or treating. It was pouring outside this year and I was glad they had this event. Much more family/little kid friendly, warm, and dry. Rowan caught on pretty quickly and held his little bag up to every adult with a bowl of treats. He doesn’t even know what candy is though… and still hasn’t even had a piece. Poor kid, haha. We did let him have the juice box though. :) I promise not to be a crazy mom who doesn’t let my kid have any sugar but he didn’t even seem to care.

My two little sweetheartsDSC_0382   Daddy brought out his surfboard for some fun (and cheesy) photos of him and his little shark.DSC_0391My favorite: Love both of their facial expressions here. DSC_0399 DSC_0407 IMG_0317 IMG_0318  IMG_4283

Here’s both kids wearing the costume. Rowan is on the right, and a month younger than Isla at the time. I put a pink bow in the mane when Isla wore it. Sweet girl- she pretty much slept through the entire time.Rowan Isaiah8

1 comment:

  1. Cutest shark I've ever seen... or wanted to snuggle!!! Love to you all Dray family. Miss you Rach! :)

    ReplyDelete