Thursday, November 29, 2012

Thanksgiving

Who gets the stomach flu on Thanksgiving??

This girl.

Worst day ever to have the stomach flu.

The night before Thanksgiving I started feeling pretty queasy. I knew several people who were sick…but I hadn’t been around any of them. I was hoping it would pass, but it pretty much continued getting worse. On Thanksgiving we went over to my mom’s, thinking I was okay and just being paranoid, and had to leave about an hour after we arrived. My mom set a beautiful table as always, and I could barely make it sitting through the meal. When we got home I crawled straight into bed and Russ took care of Rowan and Isla.

On Thanksgiving, I was especially thankful for a husband that takes care of me, and the kids. I seriously don’t know how single mom’s do it. I was also especially thankful for my overall health. It’s amazing how a small fever and flu can make you feel so miserable and helpless.

I did however, manage to get a few cute photos of the kids in their Thanksgiving outfits. :)

IMG_0359IMG_0358   IMG_0363    Playing with Grandpa’s remote control helicopterIMG_0377  IMG_0380 IMG_0387 IMG_0390

No comments:

Post a Comment