Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ro’s “Pre-birthday” bash

Rowan will be 2 at the end of this month. More on that later… (tear!)

We celebrated early with my mom and Brian, and grandma because my mom and Brian leave this Friday for a 3 week cruise. I can tell you that Rowan definitely doesn’t mind that he has to blow out the candles twice. He totally remembered from my birthday and was quite excited. Love these pictures of my sweet, sweet boy!DSC_0992 DSC_0993  DSC_0998 DSC_0999   DSC_1004 DSC_1005My mom and Brian got him a little tool bench, complete with a whole slew of tools and a hard hat. He always sings “Bob-o!” (for Bob The Builder) when he puts the hat on. He’s having a lot of fun with it, and driving me crazy with his little electric drill at 5 AM.

  DSC_1015 DSC_1017 DSC_1023DSC_1019

No comments:

Post a Comment