Friday, September 7, 2012

Isla is ONE month old!

DSC_0779DSC_0745 DSC_0774  Isla is already one month old (on Sept.5th)! I honestly can’t believe it! She is such a chill, relaxed baby and barely ever cries. I am SO thankful for this because I was really nervous about trying to manage two, especially with Rowan’s feisty personality. It’s so crazy how different babies can be. Rowan was definitely a fussy little guy, and cried pretty much whenever he was awake the first few months. She just kind of hangs out, and still sleeps most of the time, but is starting to have a little more alert time. She is a good little eater and starting to get some chunky little cheeks. She also has red hair but I feel like no one can ever see that in pictures! I was secretly hoping she’d have a little ginger in her hair, like her daddy! ;-) I don’t have any stats to post because we don’t have our next ‘well child’ visit until she’s 2 months old. We love our precious little girl!

1 comment: