Monday, September 17, 2012

My 28th Birthday

Well, I’m 28! Guess that means I’m in my late twenties now. So crazy! I swear I feel like I just had my 21st birthday, although a lot has happened since then. I can honestly say I feel like I’m in the best possible place, and I just love my little family SO much! No, I don’t think I have a perfect life by any means, I just feel overall that I’m pretty darn fortunate to be where I am today. However, I probably look about 48 in these pictures since I’ve been running on about 3 hours of total sleep a night. Oy…

On my actual birthday, Russ and I managed to go out to breakfast with both kids! We went to one of our favorite spots (just down the street, haha), the Sammamish Cafe.  It actually went really well and we had a good time without any major meltdowns.

Family Photo! We’re doing it… we’re actually at a restaurant with two kids, haha!IMG_0141Rowan enjoying his blueberry pancakes. I swear he eats so much!! He must put it all into his height because the kid is TALL! IMG_0140  This is me telling Russ to smile. Instead he did this… goof!

 IMG_0144 Sweet little angel as usual. No crying here!IMG_0150

We spent the rest of the day just relaxing and spending time together. Russ got me a little red velvet cake and Rowan had a great time singing to me, and helping me blow out the candles. Russ got me a small point and shoot camera I wanted to keep in my diaper bag, and a new pair of cozy Ugg slippers. :)DSC_0838 DSC_0853 DSC_0858 The next day, my mom, Brian, and my grandma came over to celebrate. We had another cake, so by day 3 Rowan woke up and said “ Birday? Ice Crim?” haha, good thing he’s getting all of this practice in since it’s his birthday in about 11 days. DSC_0860 DSC_0865 DSC_0874

No comments:

Post a Comment