Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day at the Park

Right down the street and behind the library and City Hall is a big gorgeous park. There is a huge open field with a lot of old trees and nature. I never knew it existed until Russ and I went on a walk a little over a year ago and found it! There’s a great little playground and in the summer it even has a toy that squirts water.

Rowan and I went the other day for one of our last sunny Fall days. I was hoping to get some better pics of the beautiful autumn colors but I only have so many hands and I can’t take my eye off this guy for a sec. ;-)

DSC_0445

 DSC_0449

 DSC_0450 

He still loves to swing but really just wants to be outside in general… exploring, picking up bark and banging on stuff to see if they make noise.

DSC_0454

 DSC_0467   DSC_0470    DSC_0477

 DSC_0480

 DSC_0485  

DSC_0492

 DSC_0493    DSC_0503

No comments:

Post a Comment