Saturday, April 19, 2014

Rowan’s First Day of Soccer

A few months ago Rowan took a ‘Sports Sampler’ class through Issaquah parks and rec. It was inside at the community center and he loved it. I was itching to get him signed up for another class but the ‘sports sampler plus’ isn’t for a couple more months. I saw there was a Kidz Love Soccer class starting, and that it would be outside, so I signed him up. He has been asking me every day for 2 weeks if it was soccer yet. I think it’s so funny/cute that they require shin guards. He felt so cool walking into SPorts Authority to pick out shin guards and soccer socks. Very official. ;-) They had a red nike soccer ball on sale, and it was made for his age so we decided to get that too since we’ve been using a foam one from target. Of course Isla spots a pink one (not on sale) across the aisle, runs over to pick it up, and yells excitedly, “ For Isla!!” So of course….she had to have it. I’m actually not usually like that, but I couldn’t resist. I also think it will be fun to bring it to his practices to kick around. She was actually super into just watching him, and didn’t try and go on the field, which surprised me. It’s also great that it’s on Saturday mornings, so Russ can come!

He’s a natural! ;-)

DSC_0196 Watching brother!DSC_0215DSC_0198 DSC_0201     DSC_0212 DSC_0225 DSC_0220  Such a cute age. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment