Sunday, April 13, 2014

Jen & Lee’s Wedding

My sweet friend Jen and her husband Lee had their wedding this past weekend. It was a “black tie and gown” event and was super fancy and at a beautiful ballroom in Everett. Everything was beautiful and the food was delish! I feel so bad that I didn’t even get a picture of the bride! I’ll have to try and snag one from her later to post because she looked stunning. Honestly though, she was either off doing professional photos or i was holding Isla, and it just didn’t happen. We brought Isla because we’re the only ones who can get her down at night ( I know, I know) and our other friends had their girls who are a week older than her, at the wedding, as well as a few other little ones. I think Rowan would have actually really enjoyed it too but he had a special night planned with Mor Mor. They even made a little list the week before with all of the things they were going to do: Pizza, do stickers, watch frozen, etc.. He had a great time.

and so did we! We were a little nervous about Isla being able to handle it since the wedding started at her bedtime but she did really great!

 

Starting with the actual wedding (photos from my phone) because that’s how my computer decided to organize it.

 20140412_18043520140412_180443

Glad Andrea came! Her poor hubs had knee surgery the day before so he couldn’t come. :(20140412_184832

  Most beauitful centerpiece. Such a romantic atmosphere.

20140412_184937We only had a few minutes to snap some photos before we left. I realize the garage isn’t exactly the best back drop but it’s the best we could do!DSC_0149    DSC_0144  I’m so in love with this guy. And Seriously, does he clean up good or WHAT?! I haven’t seen him in a suit since our wedding, since he’s an ironworker and I was so impressed. DSC_0152 DSC_0153  DSC_0156  DSC_0161 DSC_0162 DSC_0164  DSC_0167 DSC_0169

No comments:

Post a Comment