Saturday, December 21, 2013

Snow Day!

This was Isla’s first experience with snow, and the last time Rowan saw snow was when he was about 14 months old.

We looked out the window at 5 Am when the kiddos got up and I could hardly keep them inside until 8. I think Rowan asked me about 40 times if we could go out. I was glad I had already collected all their snow gear, so we put it all on and headed out. I wanted to actually spend time playing with them rather than taking pictures, so I didn’t get any of the little snowman we built, and only took a few outside of our place. Isla spent the whole time with her tongue out trying to catch snow flakes. Rowan went out immediately to throw himself down and make a snow angel. I had no idea he even knew what it was. Must have seen it on a show! Anyway, it was super fun and Rowan wanted Russ to come play when he got home for work. He cried when the snow melted away. We told him we’d take him up to the mountains to play soon.

They just looked so cute all bundled up!DSC_0039DSC_0034   DSC_0040 DSC_0043  DSC_0051  DSC_0058 DSC_0061 DSC_0080Isla LOVES pointing out birds. She was super serious the whole time out in the snow until she saw a bird. She had a huge smile on her face yelling, “ Buh buh!” for bird.

 DSC_0085 DSC_0086 DSC_0088

No comments:

Post a Comment