Monday, June 10, 2013

10 Months!

I’m about five days behind but Isla is 10 months old. DOUBLE DIGITS! I still think of her as such a little baby, but she really isn’t. :( Yesterday Russ was talking to someone about his toddler and “newborn” and I had to break it to him that Isla is not a newborn..and almost 1, ha!

She has started cruising, dancing, waving like crazy, and um.. growling?! I guess that’s what happens when you have a brother. She does the funniest growling noise. I’ll have to try and get a video soon. She’s also at this stage where she wants to touch anything we do (well, mostly Rowan). If Rowan is building towers with his blocks, she has to touch the block in HIS hand…not one exactly like it. He gets pretty stressed out about it and it’s hard to keep them away when we’re all playing so hopefully this stage won’t last forever!

I thought last month was hard to get her picture but this was worse. She pretty much ATE the sticker. Could not distract her. The best photo I got was the first one, but she’s not smiling! The other photos I took the morning before. Thought she looked so pretty in her little halter dress.

     DSC_0041 DSC_0046 DSC_0048 DSC_0004DSC_0031DSC_0032DSC_0017

No comments:

Post a Comment