Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Annual Ironworker Picnic

On Saturday we went to the annual Ironworker picnic at Lake Sammamish. It’s always a lot of fun, especially for the kids. They have games, races, bouncy houses, a free ice cream truck, etc.. I’m sure Rowan will love it even more in years to come but he had a good time this year! We even brought Isla, and as always, she was a dream the entire time. I didn’t get that many pictures but as you can imagine, I was pretty busy keeping up with Rowan, and trying to feed Isla, and keep her out of the sun as much as possible. I ended up putting her in the Moby Wrap for most of it which was great!

Enjoying the BBQIMG_0074 IMG_0076IMG_0075  IMG_0078  There was even a reptile man that brought snakes and this cool turtle (girl is riding on). Rowan was pretty excited about the “tootle” but the little girl didn’t want to give him a turn. :(IMG_0080   I was pretty surprised Rowan wanted to go down this slide. Usually he is way too scared of stuff like this. I guess he’s growing up!IMG_0083 699+

No comments:

Post a Comment