Monday, September 12, 2011

My 27th Bday

Can’t even believe I’m 27! I seriously feel like I just celebrated my 21st birthday…  I really do feel like I’m at the best possible place for 27 though. I have a lot to be thankful for, and it’s crazy how much has happened in this decade alone.

I spent the day with my mom and Rowan. We went shopping, and to lunch. Always love to spend time with her.

Russ decided to “make” my cake this year… haha. I’m not really a huge cake fan and last year I didn’t even have one. Russ took my 2 favorite kinds of ice cream (mint chocolate chip, and cookies & cream), formed them into a cake and covered the whole thing with hot pink sprinkles, and sprinkly stars. He attempted to write Happy Bday and he even bought “2” “7” candles. For those of you who know Russ…this was pretty good. Even though the ‘cake” isn’t the prettiest, it was so cute that he wanted to do something thoughtful.

2011-09-08

I finally got my Keurig too! Thank you Russ and Rowan for such a great gift. I seriously wanted one of these soo bad! It’s been awesome to wake up in the morning and make a quick cup of fresh coffee. Definitely worth it since I don’t usually drink more than one cup at a time. DSC_0013DSC_0010

Love both my guys so much.. Look at this sweet little face. Soon we’ll be celebrating his bday!DSC_0037

No comments:

Post a Comment