Saturday, March 26, 2011

Housesitting

We just finished housesitting/dog-sitting for two weeks for my mom and Brian. It was sort of like a mini vacay since they’re right by the lake. I couldn’t believe how much stuff we ended up bringing though now that there is three of us. We had a lot of rainy days but a few gorgeous ones. I tried to get out and take Rowan on a walk or jog almost everyday either way.

DSC_0462

The Bob Stroller has been great and Rowan loves to be able to look around now that he’s not confined by his carseat. I am now TWO lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight which makes me feel pretty darn good! I credit working out a ton before I was pregnant, throughout my pregnancy, and now as much as I can. Nursing also helps a lot. Now I just need to work on becoming more toned.

DSC_0466DSC_0488DSC_0493DSC_0499DSC_0502

No comments:

Post a Comment