Tuesday, March 29, 2011

6 Months Old!

How did that happen, that’s what I want to know??!! How do I already have a 6 month old??!

DSC_0601

Stats:

Weight: 17 lbs 8 oz (50th %)

Length: 68.5 cm (75th %)

I thought Rowan was a wiggly little dude before but he has REALLY started moving. The other day, Russ put him in the middle of the living room floor, left the room for one minute and he rolled over a few times, tore a page out of the Bible and was trying to eat it. Now we can’t take our eyes off of him for a minute and we have to get serious about baby proofing. Not sure when he’ll crawl but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s sooner than later since he’s already getting up on hands and knees. My recent post documented his first time eating solids and he’s been loving it. He’s only had oatmeal cereal and sweet potatoes but tonight I’m making squash. It’s just so fun to watch him explore and discover everything around him. I love his big smile and how he flaps his arms and bounces when he’s excited. He’s full of energy and we just love him to pieces. Happy half birthday little man!

*I had to post a couple more..I just can’t resist!

DSC_0602DSC_0592

No comments:

Post a Comment