Thursday, September 16, 2010

Baby Belly Pictures


DSC_0051

Russ and I scheduled a maternity shoot about a month ago and it didn't work out due to his work schedule. I was super bummed but figured we have a lot of pictures from around the past year with engagement photos and our thousands (yes, literally thousands) of wedding photos. Last night my good friend Monika came over to celebrate our birthdays. We're both September 8 babies, we're 8 years apart and I met her the night I met Russ. She has been an amazing friend and I always love our time together. Last night after dinner she offered to take some photos of Russ and I. Not too bad considering we literally don't have one blank wall (or even one white wall) in our place. These are also the first "bare belly" pictures I've taken and we had a great time. 3 weeks til our due date! Thanks Monika!


DSC_0021
  DSC_0092

DSC_0086 DSC_0073 DSC_0078

3 comments:

  1. Simply lovely! I can't believe you've managed to escape so far with no stretch marks, no fair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel & Russ-

    Eric and I are thinking of you are the due date approaches. I can't wait to see pictures and meet the little guy. Rachel, you look beautiful (belly and all).

    Liz (and Eric)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Sepia toned one where Russ is behind you and you're both holding your belly. So cute!

    ReplyDelete