Tuesday, October 5, 2010

He’s Here!!!!

 

Rowan Isaiah Dray is here! He decided to be a September baby, born on the 28th at 7:14 PM. He came out screaming at  7 lb 4 oz, 19 inches long. He is such a gift from God, more perfect than I thought possible. We all wondered if he might have Russ’ red hair but so far he looks like a little blondie. He has a little dimple in his chin and is such a good baby. Russ calls him his “Little Bubby”…don’t know where he got it from but it’s pretty cute. Here are some photos from the hospital photo shoot (amazing what they do nowadays huh?!).

IMG_5866    IMG_5879 IMG_5916IMG_5909IMG_5873

Stay posted for my birth story. :)

3 comments:

  1. congrats! hes so cute!!! by the way, we call my son bubby too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute Rachel! I'm so excited for you and Russ. Can't wait to meet the little guy, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! I love that you were able to get such early pictures! I can't wait to hear about your birth story! And I would like to request you explain the difference between a midwife & doctor and although you haven't given birth with a doctor, would you choose a midwife again? Just curious! I had an obgyn appt and the nurse practitioner was telling me that with in a few months she'll be a midwife. And I really like HER so I want to better understand the difference. I use to hear midwife and instantly think of a person having the baby at home. Which that scares me personally... since I've had so many complications before. ANYWAYS! I want your feedback. :> PLEASE! Thanks so much! And have fun your your bundle of boy!

    ReplyDelete