Monday, May 10, 2010

Rockin' Baby

I really am blessed with a great husband. Yesterday on Mother's Day I woke up to a card filled with sweet sentiments from Russ (and baby). It was so nice and a great start to the day. He also got me a journal so I can document this adventure and next chapter of our life (bonus points: it's damask!! and yes, i am obsessed) He even went shopping with me for maternity clothes. Probably because I keep whining about not having anything to wear and really meaning it this time!

While we were there we picked up this little gem...
I couldn't help it. I love Bob Marley and we thought this would be super fun. Here's a link to the CD on Amazon if you want to hear a sample song.
This company also makes lullaby renditions of bands like coldplay, NIN, and Metallica (which Russ wants...)

No comments:

Post a Comment