Friday, May 7, 2010

The New Hutch


I thought you all might like to know that I actually CAN write about something other than this baby on the way (although it is pretty darn exciting!!). Russ and I made our first big Craigslist purchase a few weeks ago. Our condo doesn't have an abundance of cabinet space in the kitchen and I've been wanting a hutch. Most of these on Craigslist though are old maple and from the 70's. I was pretty stoked to find this one for only $150! It was used to stage condos for real estate. Okay...I guess the most exciting thing I can come up with is a hutch to write about. Thank God there are only 27 days left of school!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new hutch! It looks great! Can't wait to hear more about the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...I love the hutch! That was a great purchase! :)

    ReplyDelete