Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's A Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have been anxiously awaiting the ultrasound to find out what we're having and as many of you may know (and thought yourself according to the poll) I thought I would find out we would be having a girl. This is probably mostly because I am quite girly and it's easy to imagine me with a bundle of pink and ribbons. Although someday we both hope to have a daughter, I've always wanted to have a son first; maybe for the whole "protective big brother thing." You should have seen Russ' face light up when they told us. Of course, we are so thankful to God for a healthy baby either way! We had our 45 minute ultrasound yesterday and it was such a miracle to see our son squirm around, kick, and even roll. I can't believe how tiny his little body parts are! Here are our ultrasound pictures (not the best quality).


Here he is from the side just kicking his legs back.



and here is a little foot!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! How amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so little. He has the cutest little foot. I am going to have to get used to calling "it" a HE now, not an IT!! HE HE HE!

    ReplyDelete