Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

There’s nothing cuter than little ones all dressed up in Halloween costumes. This was the first year Rowan was SUPER excited about it. it was also great that he got to wear his costume several times this week (play group, library story time, trick-or-treating). He wanted to wear his shark costume from last year which was just fine with me! It’s so cute and warm. Isla girl had two costumes this year ( come one… I got my little girl, so I can’t help myself). She was a cupcake and a unicorn. I think she was a little unsure about the whole thing but overall, loved copying Rowan and putting things into her pumpkin bag. Our church held a “trunk or treat” event and it was the first time I had been to something like it. I was SO impressed! There were a ton of cars, all decked out with decorations and so many generous people handing out candy (even beanie babies!!) After the treats, we headed inside of the church to the gym full of bouncy houses, toys, bubbles, etc.. It was a super fun night and both kiddos were up several hours past their bed time. I actually didn’t even take photos tonight, and all the cute ones of ROwan painting pumpkins, etc…are on my phone and I don’t feel like sorting all of that out, but here are some cute ones of them dressed up.

At first she didn’t want anything to do with this hat. Then she kept bringing it up for me to put it on her!DSC_0038 Will he ever smile normal again??!!DSC_0039 DSC_0066 DSC_0068 DSC_0073 DSC_0075  Rowan was so excited about this. Russ did a great job!! DSC_0078 DSC_0083 DSC_0085  DSC_0088 DSC_0093 DSC_0097 DSC_0099 DSC_0100

No comments:

Post a Comment