Saturday, March 2, 2013

Russ is 31!

I’m about a week late in posting but Russ turned 31 on Feb.24th. I feel like it was just last year when his sister and our niece flew in from New Zealand and were here for his 30th. Now we have a little nephew and our own little Isla girl. Crazy how much happens in a year.

Russ a.k.a. the hardest working guy of all time finally had a day off but spent the morning working church security and had something else at church in the evening as well. SO..we went out for an early breakfast (since we get up at 5 anyway, lol). Russ always requests a homemade chocolate cake. This year I used the Test Kitchen’s recipe. He also likes cream cheese frosting, so I made some chocolate cream cheese frosting. Rowan is SO into helping me bake or cook right now, so he was very excited about it all. and of course about eating cake. We got Russ a new portrait lens for our camera too. I didn’t get too many pictures.

We tried to set the timer and get a family photo. Wasn’t too successful!DSC_0040-001   DSC_0047-002   DSC_0053-003DSC_0059-003   I like to take embarassing pictures like this of Russ when he won’t look at the camera. ;-) DSC_0056-001

Watching her brother DSC_0057-002 What a character… DSC_0070-003

No comments:

Post a Comment