Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Just Cuz They’re Cute!

Random photos from the last couple of weeks

Finally trying out his new paints from Christmas. He usually says he’s drawing/painting/making a helicopter but he was very specific on this one, “ I gotta make an elephant. I gotta make his bum. I gotta make the poo poos.” Definitely made me laugh but he super serious about it. As soon as he was done he said, “We gotta show daddy!”DSC_0001-001 DSC_0006Dressed up before church. Thank God Rowan FINALLY loves church and goes without any tears. This took over a year people! To be honest we took longer than we would have liked after having Isla to go back. I just can’t stand him being so sad and upset and anxious. It’s so much easier now that he understands what’s going on. He asks me everyday now if we can go to church. Yay!DSC_0004 This is him while I’m saying, “ Be careful with your sister Rowan, keep your hands off her head!” Look at his sneaky little face… hahaDSC_0005  DSC_0009

Rowan trying on Russ’ headlamp. He thought it was pretty cool (for about 2 minutes, like everything else..)DSC_0055 

Getting all bundled up before our walk yesterday. This was the only photo i could get of Rowan. He refused to be in any more. DSC_0011-001 DSC_0021-001 DSC_0024-001 DSC_0027-001  DSC_0035

I put Isla in the Ergo and we went on a puddle splashing adventure outside. It was POURING and windy but Rowan had a blast. Isla fell asleep and after I finally got some of his little toddler energy out, we headed home to warm up and share a cup of hot cocoa.

2013-01-08 13.13.17

Took some more photos of Isla during Rowan’s nap today. Here she is pondering life. :)DSC_0045 DSC_0047-001 and reading about animals.DSC_0059

No comments:

Post a Comment