Monday, January 7, 2013

Isla Is 5 Months!

DSC_0024DSC_0021  DSC_0042DSC_0032 

Isla is 5 months old and I’m loving these sweet baby cheeks! She has found her feet and loves to play with them. I’m pretty sure the teething process has begun (although there isn’t a tooth in sight yet) since she is drooling and trying to put everything in her mouth. Her favorite person is Rowan. Seriously. So cute. He can make her laugh way easier than I can and she always coos at him. She is still extremely easy going. She’s the kind of baby I can take to church without a problem, out to a restaurant, or pretty much anywhere. The biggest challenge I have with her though, is that she wants to sleep only in her crib, at home. Makes me feel a little bit like a prisoner in my own house since she takes so many naps at this age. Obviously I still get out and do what I need to do, but it can sometimes make for a stressful afternoon. I am still having a blast dressing her up and just LOVE having a daughter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment