Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Farrel McWhirter Park

 

Russ and I bundled up and took Rowan to a local park in Redmond, Farrel McWhirter Park. My friend’s Val & Courtney told me about it and met me there awhile ago, but Rowan was only 7 months old, and a little too young to enjoy the sights. 

There are horses, pigs, cows, goats, sheep, and chicken to check out. Rowan LOVED pointing out all of the animals and making their sounds but got pretty freaked out when he saw, and heard the horses!

Definitely a fun afternoon and I hope to make it a regular thing when the weather warms up a bit!

DSC_0461 DSC_0464 DSC_0469 DSC_0476 DSC_0482 DSC_0483 DSC_0498 DSC_0504 DSC_0558

2 comments:

  1. We'll have to meet up there again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I was going to comment the SAME thing at Courtney- another park date is a must!

    ReplyDelete