Monday, February 27, 2012

In Case You Haven’t Heard..

 

I just realized I’ve gotten behind and never posted about our baby news! We are expecting Baby #2 on August 26th. Rowan’s going to be a big brother and we couldn’t be more excited!!

With Rowan, I had pretty much NO symptoms. This pregnancy has been a little harder with quite a bit of nausea, and puking (yuck!) for the first 5-10 weeks. I’m now 14 weeks and feeling MUCH better thankfully. I’ve been craving sour patch kids, skittles, and frozen yogurt.

We had our first ultrasound at about 7 1/2 weeks and will hopefully find out what we’re having at our anatomy scan in about 5-6 weeks. Can’t wait!!

DSC_0059Giving the baby a kiss!DSC_0054 Pondering life as a big brother!DSC_0055  and of course the monthly belly shot… I swear I didn’t look like this until 18-20 weeks last time!!!DSC_0070

No comments:

Post a Comment