Sunday, August 14, 2011

Date Night!

DSC_0010

Russ and I finally had our first date night since Rowan was born. I know, I know… 10 1/2 months seems crazy, right?! We just really love time with little Ro, especially since Russ is gone at work and school so much, and whenever he has free time, we like to do things as a family.

We also celebrated our anniversary since last weekend he had to study; which by the way, Russ got an ‘A’ in his pre-calc class. SO PROUD!

My mom and grandma came over to watch Rowan which was super sweet of them. Rowan is one lucky little guy to have them both loving on him.

Russ and I took off to Red Fin. It’s pretty special to us because it’s where we had our first date! Little did I know, that Friday night eating sushi, would lead to this! Although..Russ did ask me how many kids I wanted, ha! We also went there the night we got engaged.

We ordered some wine and sake, delicious sushi, and a coconut chicken appetizer. It was really great to dress up, and have the time to relax and connect. We told our server that we had our first date there, and that we were now married, so he hooked us up with a complimentary dessert- fried cheesecake! I’ll be spending the next 3 weeks working that one off, but man was it worth it.

We had such a great time. Hopefully we won’t wait quite so long before we do it again..even if it’s just a coffee date. Winking smile

2011-08-13_17.07.292011-08-13_17.06.37

Such good sushi!

2011-08-13_17.34.32

Our amazing dessert!

DSC_0012Love my honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment