Friday, April 29, 2011

Making Baby Food!

DSC_0962

I have been making baby food like crazy! We have a Beaba Babycook ,which I definitely recommend.  This little contraption steams, and purees. We like to buy organic fruits and vegetables when possible, and I love knowing exactly what’s going into Rowan’s little body. I’m not too crazy about the idea of all of those preservatives that come in the jarred food. So far he loves everything we’ve given him: sweet potatoes, yams, peas, broccoli, mango, banana, pears, peaches, blueberries…can’t think of anything else right now! He’s a little unsure about green beans though and doesn’t look too thrilled but still eats them! It’s really fun to watch him try new things for the first time. I also got these great little reusable containers with screw top lids (no mess!). They freeze well too. Healthy and saves money!

No comments:

Post a Comment