Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tulip Festival

On Saturday morning we took a trip to the annual Tulip Festival in Mt. Vernon with the Ranson's. We had a great time and the weather was beautiful! I haven't been since I was little and Russ has never been before. We started the day out with the biggest single scoop ice cream cones ever at Snowgoose, a stand offering locally grown fruits, veggies, and of course plenty of tulips. After admiring all of the tulips we headed over to La Connor for lunch and shopping. We had a great time.

2 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! We are going to go this year, too! I haven't been since I was little, either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fun, I need to do this! Can you believe I've lived here since 1987 (were you even born yet?) and I have NEVER been! Maybe this year is my year!

    ReplyDelete