Wednesday, May 25, 2016

My Summer MUST HAVE: Freshly Picked Moccs





Chloe pretty much LIVES in her Freshly Picked moccs. She's 11 months old now, and takes off her socks if i put them on her, so I love that these actually stay on. They are buttery smooth and can we please talk about how cute they are? I've always been on the practical side of things. I never understood why a baby would need more than one pair of shoes. I have to say.. i've changed my ways, haha! 


Freshly Picked has recently released some extra adorable colors, and now I need a few more for our stash. The quality can't be beat and they last for a really long time, size wise, which I love. Chloe is pictured here, wearing FP's, " Bubblegum Licorice." The whimsical pink is perfect, but the black and white stripes on the heel, are what send them over the top for me. We get compliments everywhere we go! 
I really love that I can see her footprints forming on the bottom of our older pairs and I'm keeping her first pair (so tiny!) as an heirloom, to display in her room.

You guys. If you've been on the fence about purchasing a pair. NOW is the time!! Memorial day sale is on starting TODAY! Run... don't walk, before your favorites sell out. Everything in the shop is 25% off --- this doesn't happen often! Time to stock up. 

RIGHT NOW, I have teamed up with Freshly Picked and am hosting a giveaway for one lucky winner on my Instagram. Come find me @norwegianmum to enter!! Giveaway runs until June 1, 2016 at midnight PST. Good Luck!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment