Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Isla is 4 Months!

 

Our little Isla girl is 4 months old. She gets so fixated on the camera, that it’s still hard to capture one of her many smiles, but I promise she has lots of them! DSC_0116DSC_0099 She has been cooing and laughing up a storm, especially at Rowan. She now loves her baths and cries her little eyes out when I take her out. It’s pretty much the only time of day she does cry. She wakes up twice a night to eat, and still naps every 1 1/2 hours throughout the day. She’s started grasping at toys and putting her little hands into her mouth all the time. She startles easily and has become quite attached to me.

Here are her stats:

Height: 26 1/2 inches (still over the 98th percentile)

Weight: 15 lb 7 oz (75th percentile)

I looked back at Rowan’s stats and they are literally the EXACT same size. Isla is ONE oz bigger, but they are the EXACT same height. I think that’s so funny because I swear I keep thinking Isla looks bigger than Rowan did. maybe it’s her cheeks. :)

She’s our sweet little love!

No comments:

Post a Comment