Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Best Friend’s Wedding!

Yep.. I’ve been dying to use that line ever since the movie came out.

Andrea is now Mrs.Perun!!! Crazy to think that we’ve been friends for 20 years and now she’s married. It was a really beautiful wedding down to every detail. It was my first time at Lord Hill Farms.. amazing location!

I didn’t get too many pictures mostly because I was busy running around doing my matron of honor duties, and then running around after Rowan during the reception. I’m looking forward to seeing what the photographer got but here’s a few:

Andrea’s dad, Al, walking her down the aisle.

DSC_0644The kiss! Way to get this guy’s bald head in the pic Russ, heheDSC_0654My mom and Brian were there of courseDSC_0630    One of many attempts at a family photo. How cute does Rowan look in his little suit though??!!DSC_0664 DSC_0694Leah and Danny DSC_0697  DSC_0702 DSC_0705 DSC_0736 So gorgeous!DSC_0738 DSC_0739

No comments:

Post a Comment