Tuesday, October 4, 2011

‘Surf’s Up’ Birthday Bash!

Here was the invitation (the little sunshines are to edit out personal info):

6x7.5_Rowan-1

We had his party at my grandma’s apartment ‘clubhouse’ down by Coulon Park. It was the perfect venue with a pool table, full kitchen, fireplace, etc…  with lots of room, and funky décor!

We had a great turnout and despite Rowan skipping his first nap, he was happy the whole time. My mom and Russ’ mom worked really hard on the Shark and Beach cupcakes, and they turned out so cute. I made Rowan a little surfboard shaped cake and he loved it. I had to take it away after a bit because I was afraid he would get a tummy ache. Everyone was so generous and he got a lot of great books, clothes, and toys. I put away all of his old stuff and will try and rotate things so he doesn’t get bored.

Here are a few photos of the day:September 20119

No comments:

Post a Comment