Thursday, June 2, 2011

8 Months Old!

DSC_0043

Okay, so I’m not quite sure how my little baby who was just wrapped up like a burrito is now this big, but seriously!!?? He won’t have another well check appointment until 9 months and I am definitely anxious to see how much he’s grown. He is a crawling machine! The last month has kept us busy, busy, busy because he likes to get into everything that’s NOT a toy. Just when I thought I had done enough childproofing, I caught him playing with the little springy door jam. He popped the white part off the end— and thank goodness I dove to the floor right before he put it in his mouth. Rowan spends half his day crawling, and about half of his day standing up. Not on his own…yet…but holding on to the coffee table, or an ottoman, or his exercsaucer. He is babbling a bunch too. Russ is CONVINCED he said “I love Dad.” He does say “dada” a lot more than mama (go figure) but he obviously doesn’t know what those words mean yet. Rowan loves to play peek-a-boo, read books, and clapping his hands together. So much fun! I will try and post a video from waterbabies soon.

Love our little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment