Monday, December 27, 2010

Russ Cooks Dinner!!

When Russ and I were dating he made me this amazing salad with fresh feta, pomegranates, mango, etc…  He had spent a couple of months in Australia with his buddy who is a professional chef where he learned a few things. Since then, I’ve done most of the cooking. I don’t really mind since I love to cook but I was impressed when Russ decided to cook me dinner (not spaghetti!) and plan the menu himself. He made lamb chops with red wine and rosemary sauce and mashed potatoes. Lamb is big in New Zealand and something he grew up with.

Here’s some of the prep:

butter (can’t go wrong), shallots (yum!), and fresh sage.

DSC_0303

I tried to get Russ to pose for a picture and this is all I got. Guess he doesn’t expect me to blog about it huh?? Winking smile

DSC_0306

Lamb Chops: Definitely a winner!!!

DSC_0305

No comments:

Post a Comment