Monday, July 19, 2010

28 Weeks!


Time is flying by! I am now 28 weeks (7 months) but I recently realized this whole pregnancy thing is actually about 10 months (40 weeks) instead of 9 which is pretty confusing! Anyway, I am doing really well. Glad to be off work. Now that I'm in the third trimester I'm beginning to feel more tired and my normal workouts are becoming more challenging. Russ and I started our first birthing class last week and it's been really great to learn about what to expect together. There are 8 couples total in our class and we really like our instructor. We even have to bring a pillow to class.. just like in the movies, ha! Now when Baby Dray kicks we can see my entire stomach move- he's over 2 lbs now!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!

    I just got my internet back, since we moved, and it's been fun trying to update myself... you look GREAT! And I can't believe how fast this is going! At least from here ;> So glad you get to rest and not work... it's hard being on your feet the last stretch. AWESOME AWESOME! Keep showing us that baby belly! ;> Loves&Hugs

    ReplyDelete