Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!


Russ and I had a great first Christmas as a married couple. We didn't do gifts this year and decided to use our money to bless others including the little guy we are sponsoring through World Vision ( I will write a post on this in the near future). This being said, I couldn't resist ordering the above t-shirt. My mom and I both bought them for our hubbies. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas full of love and time spent with family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. Love the t-shirt! And I love that you found this pattern (Damsk?) for your background! I saw you became a fan of this pattern on facebook too- too funny! I do love it though, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Rachel! Welcome to the land of blog. LOVE your main pic and your side pic, too. Can't wait to see more of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete